Wednesday 9 April 2014

Would you join me on my latest project?

As you all already know, I am running an online business, doing sales and promotions for both myself and my customers and I would like you to take a little survey if you will, to see how people would respond to the marketing and promotional campaigns I am about to start. Please do feel free to respond with your name, postal address as a PM (private messenger) only to avoid unauthorised access. Or email me at sales.boeyong@gmail.com (This is necessary. No one will ever beat a path to your door, we assure you. Information you provide will be exclusively for our use only. Only us, and strictly no one else will have access to the information you provide. I will put my name and reputation, both business and private, on the line for this). The questions I will ask all of you, will be this: What is your criteria for receiving marketing and sales materials? Online (you will need to give us an email address)? Offline (snail mail or postal mail)? Do you read what you receive in your mail box? Which media stream would you prefer? Online or Offline? If you don't mind receiving emails from us, what is the frequency you will accept? (for example, once a week, once a month, etc) Are you looking for some ideas to earn an income and willing to be open minded about such ideas? Will you email us of any updates to your postal address? One other thing: I believe in the saying "What goes around, comes around". The idea of this post is really this: I want to create a viable pool of both sellers and buyers in a kind of closed group so that we can benefit each other, both in resources and assistance. Our mailings to you will reflect this cooperation. We may buy something you sell and vice-versa. Simple concept. If you are keen on this idea, please feel free to comment on this post. No trolls. Thank you very much for your time in reading this. And may we be of benefit to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment