Wednesday 9 April 2014

The last blog I created was when I had a yahoo! address but due to the many issues faced my YAHOO! Mail, I am now unable to access my YAHOO! Mail account and now I cannot even access my old "Rambling Boey" blog. So now I am having to concentrate on this new blog afresh in 2014!
It HAS been awhile since I have begun this blog activity. Myriads of things have come and go during the 2 odd years I was absent from posting. My health faltered and came back, I retired from my position as an IT consultant, got into a lot of MLM and business opportunities that took up much of my time. For the first time in 10 years where I was always out of the house working at a job, I am now virtually a housebound man doing housework in lieu of my wife who has an outside job, doing the things most wives do, cooking dinner, hanging out the washed clothes to dry, gathering them back for her to press, etc. My children have grown and gotten their own career start, a daughter in the accounting profession, my son in the automobile technician in a large well-known car company. As I said, I am retired now, and I am finding the time to worship and serve my God (I am a Jehovah's Witness) and doing the things I didn't find the time to do when I was working - building up my MLM business and looking after my growing number of websites - www.boeyong.com, www.jewels2u.com, www.wheatgrass2u.com, to name a few, just to keep myself busy. I am an active participant on Facebook as "boeyong" and working on "BoeyongAds", a business advertising vehicle. I have seen many friends taking it easy, having nothing to do in the house, lazing about, no more focus in life and they are dying like flies! I want to have nothing of that! I want to remain active until Jehovah God says it is enough. This blog is dedicated to my business pursuits though sprinkled with some personal anecdotes and flavour so you WILL find advertising amongst personal articles and photographs. This year 2014 will mark the start of new things and activities. Enjoy! And thanks for reading this. It makes my postings worthwhile and my ramblings...well...sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment